Cart is empty
Tips for maintaining furniture
- As soon as anything is spilled on furniture it must be removed from surface immediately.
- Before using any cleaning substance use soft brush to remove dirt.
- Do not use any detergent / chemical based cleaner on leather /artificial leather.
- Do not use any scrubbing or abrasive pads on furniture.
- To protect furniture from cracking or drying on,keep it out of direct /indirect sunlight and move it away from anything that produce heat.
- Professional should be hired to treat furniture when it is damaged or badly stained.
- Rotate the seating arrangement of sofa once in a while.
- Don't avoid dusting furniture.
- Frequent dusting remove air borne deposit that buildup a filmy layer and scratch the surface.
- Clean, dry, soft cloth, or feather duster will effectively remove dirt.
- You'll usually want to avoid cleaning wood with water.